Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Instagram Lately

{via}

I've been gone for awhile now. I've been dealing with a lot of personal issues lately and knew that, in order for me to work towards a healthier life, I needed to step away from blogging for awhile, guilt free. Blogging is not a full time job for me, but a fun hobby and a creative outlet. I've met some really great people via blogging, and I'm very lucky to have them as friends and supporters while I've been away.

As we're close to the end of March and spring is creeping up, my goal is to prioritize blogging again. My intense work schedule makes it hard to blog (I worked 26 days in a row!), but now that the days are longer, I'll have more time. 

In the mean time, here's my recent Instagram feed. If you're not following me, please feel free! I try to be pretty active on social media (well, Instagram. I'm still not very good at up keeping my Twitter!). Seattle has had some really special weather lately. I'm talking upper 60s, sunshine, shorts, and sunglasses. Fingers crossed we get a lot more of this!

Thanks for sticking with me, even when I'm not the most consistent. I really appreciate it.

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}


{via}


{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

What's your Instagram link? Any favorite Instagrammers out there?
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.