Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Sunny Tartan Eve





Skirt - J.Crew  ||  Top - Old Navy  ||  Necklace - Baublebar  ||  Boots - Target

I hope you all had a very Merry (and safe) Christmas Eve! There's nothing better than a sunny Christmas Eve spent with your loved ones.
I finally bought this J.Crew tartan skirt from my local factory store. Everything was 50% off when I went shopping and knew I had to snag this for only $40! I'm so happy I grabbed it! I'm excited to find more ways to style it.

Cheers to the holiday season!

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I absolutely love it :) I need a green skirt like that.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    -Catherine

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do! Thank you! Merry Christmas to you, too :)

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit! You look so put together! :)
    xo,
    N
    {http://getupanddressup.blogspot.com/}

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE outfit, girl!! Love the tartan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this outfit! Happy holidays :)

    xo,Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of your skirt! I want it! Haha. I'm a new reader and, trust me, I'll definitely be coming back. Your style is amazing and you're gorgeous. Keep on blogging, and keep on making people jealous with your clothes ;) Happy New Years!

    x Isabelle || Lichtenstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh my! You are too kind! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Happy New Years :)

      Delete
  6. This outfit is so cute! I am obsessed with that necklace!

    wherethecloudsgo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm in love with this necklace, and it didn't cost that much either!

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.