Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Feeling Floral + Must Have Spring Shorts



Shorts (currently 60% off!)  ||  Tank  ||  Cardigan (old, similar)  ||  Sandals

I am obsessed with culotte shorts. I bought my first pair from Abercrombie last month and fell in love. They're very retro with a modern (and comfy!) twist. When we first got these ones in store, I knew I had to get them. I love the bright red backdrop and neutral florals - opposite of most floral prints! I've linked some other really cute culotte shorts below, let me know what you think.

The weather in Seattle has been weird lately. It will be really warm (think upper 50s, lower 60s) one day, and pouring rain the next. I try to wear shorts and skirts when I have the chance, but knowing western Washington, it'll be pouring by the time I get wherever I'm going.

I've also really been into side braids, too. They're so simple, but still look so cute and put together!


Cheers!

1 comment:

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.