Monday, May 25, 2015

Blue Summer










Cardigan (old, similar)  ||  Crop Top (H&M, similar)  ||  Shorts  ||  Sandals (sold out, same style here [without gold details])  ||  Bag (old, similar)  ||  Sunglasses (unknown, similar)


I have some wonderful friends. My good friend Bayley and I spent an afternoon at Volunteer Park in Seattle for a picnic and to visit the conservatory. Though the conservatory closed before we finished eat, the weather was so nice and we decided to walk around Capital Hill. There are so many beautiful houses in the neighborhood that we were dying over.

Bayley's also very good with a camera. She shot some outfit photos for me and I love them! Aside form being an angel, she's so so sweet and talented. This was the first day I wore my new sandals from Steve Madden - I almost decided to return them (I couldn't decide if I liked them enough to keep) but once I put them on to wear out, I fell in love. I may have worn them every day since.... Also, can we talk about these shorts? I'm obsessed. They're from Abercrombie and so comfy! I wear them going out and about, in bed, and when I get up to get something to eat at home. And they're really affordable, too!

What shorts + sandals are you loving?
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.