Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Embroidered Chambray





Chambray Top (similar here and here)  ||  Leggings  ||  Flats (similar - super on sale!)  ||  Bag (similar)

Let me just start by saying that I am obsessed with this top I just purchased. I think it's flattering, I love the chambray, and the embroidery on it adds some fun! The craziest (and best) part? I bought this top for $4 at a Goodwill. Right? My friend Lydia and I popped in to see what kind of selection there was, and I couldn't pass up this top! It's in great quality and for less than $5, there was no way I was walking out of there without it.

Also, I can't rave enough about these leggings. I've definitely worn them in posts before (see here) and wear them all the time. They're thick, opaque, and so comfy! Plus they're under $20 ;)

My brother actually took these photos for me, I was impressed! I don't think he's ever used a DSLR before... I was out taking senior photos for him and his friends today, and the spots we shot at were too cute. I love the feel for cities, especially with all the old buildings and all that brick!

Do you have any great Goodwill finds?
Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute shirt, and it's a really great deal too!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.