Friday, August 29, 2014

All About Kimonos





Happy Friday (#tgif)! I have been seriously lacking in blog posts lately... I've been overwhelmed with various projects, my internship, my job, and making room for my family, friends, and events going on in my area! I apologize for my lack of posts, but you can keep up withe via Instagram!

I am a huge fan of kimonos. I bought my first one two years ago while traveling around Europe and I absolutely love it! I took my sister back to school shopping (already?) on Tuesday and couldn't help but pick up this tank top dress and kimono (similar here) from H&M. My sandals are old and I can't seem to find them online anywhere! I'm already head over heels for this kimono and easy tank dress. I know I'll be wearing them as much as possible until the weather gets chilly!

Shop kimonos here:

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.