Monday, October 6, 2014

5 under $50: Bucket Bags





I'm currently on the lookout for a great bag. I have a cute little coach cross body, but it's tiny and doesn't carry everything I need. I've considered bucket bags for many reasons: I love the way they look (we all know how important that is), they're big enough to carry what I need, and you can get great quality ones for under $50! As a college student saving up to buy a car, saving money as much as I can is a priority right now.

Lucky enough, all of these bags are under $50 - what a steal! The neutral colors are perfect for fall, match every outfit, and are easy to clean. There are so many styles, which I absolutely love!

Tell me, what bags are on your radar lately?
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.