Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Vote for Love






Jacket  ||  Tee  ||  Pants (similar)  ||  Booties  ||  Necklace

Oh fall... My love for the season has greatly developed. I used to dread October, knowing the temperature would drop to the 50s and I couldn't get away with just a cardigan anymore. As much love and taste for fall has grown, so has my fall style. Buying this jacket (I swear I own more jackets than just this one!) has been one of the best style investments I've made. The navy color is so neutral and works with every color - even black. I bought this tee just the other day from J.Crew for $12 - yeah, only $12. It's hard to read but says "Vote for Love" across the front and comes in a beautiful peach color! Also, these Nine West booties are too comfortable. I swear I could walk all day in them!

Here a few cute, inexpensive, and similar jackets that are perfect for fall, and similar booties to mine!



What's your fall staple?
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.