Thursday, June 25, 2015

Stripes + Skinnies









tee  ||  jeans (Abercrombie & Fitch, sold out, similar here and here)  ||  sandals  ||  bag  ||  sunglasses

I'm finally back with an outfit post. It's been forever since I last posted one, but I bought myself a new lens last month and have finally been (kind of) teaching my sister how to focus it and take quality photos of me. I bought a 50mm lens and it has changed my life. I'm obsessed with it. I used to carry my camera around with me a lot and was constantly snapping photos, but because I broke my old 18-55mm lens (oops), I stopped grabbing my camera for a long time. But now, I never hesitate to bring it along and am always happy with what I get.

Anyway, let's talk about these skinny jeans: I'm obsessed. I bought them last week and I've already worn them 4 times! They're honestly the best fitting jeans I have ever owned. Buying jeans isn't always the biggest struggle for me, but I can never find a pair that make me feel really great in them, and at an affordable price. I've also never owned gray jeans before, so I'm really happy I picked these up. The best part? They were only $16.99! I paid close to nothing for them. 

Also, I'm obsessed with these sandals, too. My old ones broke but I took them back to Nordstrom and they happily replaced them for me, and since then, I've worn them almost every day (oops). They're the perfect sandal! You can dress them up or down, are neutral, and have a pop of gold that I love. What more in a sandal could I ask for?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.