Monday, September 8, 2014

Small Space Inspiration

I'm not a girl that can keep my room in one way for too long. I love to switch things up: rearrange furniture, hang up new photos and posters, and occasionally paint. It's just so fun and refreshing to change up a space! It's so important to make your room a place you love and want to spend time in. I couldn't imagine hating my room and having it not express who I am! My room is where my desk (more like vanity) is, all my clothes, and honestly, most of my stuff. Very little of my belongings are in other places of the house. I'm in the process of deep cleaning my room right now. I'm talking throwing out tons of stuff, getting rid of clothes, and keeping it somewhat minimal (I'm not so great at the whole minimalism thing). That being said, I thought it would be fun to share some things inspiring my current room change! I'm really feeling pinks, whites, blues, and gold. Can you blame me? ;)

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{1 unknown, 2}

How does your bedroom reflect who you are?
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.