Friday, September 19, 2014

Instagram + Vacation Recap

{instagram}
Happy Friday! I've really been slacking on the blog posts... I've also been on vacation, so can you blame me? If you follow me on Instagram (which you should!), you would have seen a few of these photos already. Even though it's September, I've still been in summer mode. I spent a week in Chelan, Washington, with my boyfriend and a few friends, where it was 85 all weekend. It felt amazing! We spent time kayaking, riding a ski-doo, laying in the sun, swimming, and cooking up all our own meals. It was so nice to get away for a little bit and enjoying some quality time with Chris before he goes back to school next week - I still can't believe he's a junior in college. What?!

Though summer is my favorite season, it's time to say goodbye. I even whipped out my J.Crew Factory field jacket yesterday (retail jacket here). Here's a little look into my Instagram and what's been going on with me lately!

{instagram}

{instagram}

{instagram} 

{I'll be real - I love color drink packaging}






{instagram}
I now work at Abercrombie - and I love it. I bought new Converse yesterday to wear to work and love them! Also, how fab is this candy store floor?

{instagram}
Casually bumping into beautybaby44 and missmeghanmakeup....... HUGE DEAL!

{instagram}

{instagram}

{instagram}

{instagram}

{instagram}
I am obsessed with my new J.Crew Factory jewelry tray! Isn't it darling? And only $16.50! 
{instagram}

{instagram}
 Okay, can we just talk about how colorful and fun this bed set is from Bed, Bath, and Beyond?
{instagram}
{instagram}
I wrote a blog post all about my obsession with stationery. Did you miss it?

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.