Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Stationery Steal

Let's be real for a moment: all bloggers love stationery. It's an unwritten but well established rule that everyone seems to follow. Anything from cute post it notes, to journals, to greeting cards can be guaranteed several likes on Instagram and be the perfect addition to a desk or building a special relationship between bloggers. My only issue is the price tag. I'm not a huge fan of spending $45 on a box of 20 blank greeting cards (#sorrynotsorry). What I am a fan of is picking up the cutest greeting cards from TJ Maxx for less than $5 a box. You read that right: less than $5 a box.

Places like TJ Maxx and Marshalls are my go-to places when buying greeting cards. I can always find something adorable, bright, gold, and a crazy-low price! My favorite part of shopping at those stores is the idea of "little treasures," finding things you didn't know you needed (or actually didn't need, but bought anyways). I found these greeting cards the other day on a small trip to my local TJ Maxx and knew I wasn't walking out of there without them. How cute are they?!


{instagram}





I didn't purchase this gold foil notebook, but it was cute enough to snap a pic!
"don't ever let anyone dull your spark" (Mara-Mi, unavailable online)  ||  "merci" (Sheffield Home, unavailable online)  ||  floral, gold floral thank you, + polka dot thank you (George Stanley, unavailable online)


Where do you buy your greeting cards and other stationery?
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.