Monday, September 22, 2014

Military Jacket Collab!




A military jacket collab - what better way to start off the week? My friend Jennifer, a youtuber at makeupbyjenn9, and I decided it would be fun to team up and show off how we style our military jackets for this fall! If you don't follow her, you definitely need to. She's the sweetest and so fun to work with! You can visit her Instagram and Twitter here.

With fall around the corner, investing in a nice jacket was a great choice for me. Our fall and winters here in the PNW last a long time, but thankfully aren't too dramatic. I picked up this amazing J.Crew Factory field jacket (unavailable online, retail here). I paired it with this polka dot peplum top I bought from Nordstrom Rack a couple of years ago, some skinny jeans from Forever21,  and silver flats from JC Penny. For info on Jennifer's outfit, visit her Instagram!


Also, my best friend from college, Johnny, stopped by my house on his way back up to school! He's from San Francisco and drove 14 hours. Crazy, right?! I offered my house for him to stay so he didn't have to keep on driving and I'm so glad he took it - it was so nice to see him!

Where are you buying your military jackets?
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.