Monday, December 1, 2014

Absence + Links

{instagram}
It feels like it's been a long time since I've been able to really sit down and blog. Don't get me wrong - I love my blog and being a part of the blogging community - but I haven't been able to prioritize writing and reading posts the way I'd like. Working full time has it's perks: I'm making myself money, it's great experience, and my coworkers are awesome. The downside? Not feeling like I have all the time I need to do what I'd like (like blogging). It's crazy - I'm 19 and feel like I don't have enough time to be me. 

With the holiday season coming up, I only see myself having less time to "be me." Working retail in a popular mall in December is a crazy time (it's December already?!). There are constantly people who have questions, clothes to fold, and lines to stand in. Don't even mention mall parking... I'm hoping I'll have more time to shoot outfits, create recipe posts, and simply write more as my store gets more associates. 

Anyways, I'm here today to share some fun links I've found. A lot of bloggers do these on a weekly basis (I tried, couldn't do it - I don't really like having a blogging schedule) so I thought I would share one this week!


This Instagram is run by a woman living in Seattle - it's all about cute coffee shops, cafes, and shops that she likes! Her feed is too perfect. 

Okay, how cute is this sleeping mask? I can't stand wearing them but I might need this anyways... 

I'm dying to try this Pumpkin Soup recipe (featured on The Undeniable Report!). It sounds like the perfect way to warm up from all this cold winter weather.

Um, #brosbeingbasic - might be the funniest thing you see this week.

The best food bank donation list I've seen - especially with the holiday season in full swing, donating is so important. Spread that holiday cheer by helping your community (I know I will be!).

Forget Pinterest (just kidding, I love Pinterest). DwellingGawker is the way to go (but seriously, I love both). 

Two things I need in my closet right now: this fur snood and this fluffy scarf.

For the other public health lovers out there, a studded pill as a needle alternative. Crazy, or?



Have a great week, everyone! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.