Saturday, December 13, 2014

Over the Knee Boots for Under $150

Happy Saturday! I usually don't post on the weekends, but given my lack of posts the past two weeks, I figured it would be a good time to share my latest fashion need want: over the knee boots. Over the knee boots have been popping up all over the place. I used to be very hesitant, but after seeing so many bloggers and photos on Pinterest (I've pinned some here) featuring the tall beauties, I've fallen in love. Paired with an all black ensemble or with a blanket scarf, they create chic, easy, and comfortable looks. Tall boots are a favorite of mine - they are so easy to style and are the perfect fall and winter touch!

I've compiled a list of over the knee boots that are under $150. There are times I can't justify spending over $100 on shoes, but if they're high quality boots I know I'll wear, I know I'll get good use out of them. 


Have you styled over the knee boots? What colors are your favorite?
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.