Thursday, December 18, 2014

Living Space Inspiration with Modani

couch  ||  pink pillow  ||  coffee table  ||  pouf  ||  chair (similar)  ||  mirror  ||  bookshelf  ||  pillow  ||  vase
(similar)  ||  ottoman  ||  neon pillow

Isn't it exciting to picture yourself in your future home, decorating it however you'd like, and creating a really beautiful space? I know I'm excited. Lately I've been on the search for a house or apartment in north Seattle to rent (eek!) next fall. I really love Seattle, especially U District (where the University of Washington is), and want to find my own place in the city. That being said, I've really been in a decorating craze. I haven't even moved out yet, but I still find myself shopping for home goods... I blame Pinterest for all the home inspiration.

As a 19 going on 20 year old, I really can't be picky about big ticket items, like furniture. It's definitely possible to create a beautiful and trendy space on a budget, but that's not what this post is about. I'm sharing today my picks from Modani, an online furniture store! They offer a wide range of items, from lighting, to bed frames, to outdoor canopies (swoon). When I spotted this couch, I fell in love. I love the idea of having a chic, minimalistic living space with bright pops of color (like these pillows). Plus, a huge bookshelf is the perfect way to functionally display your fun decorations!

Are you as into home decorating as I am?
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.