Monday, January 19, 2015

Everyday Makeup Products


If you didn't know, I love makeup. I don't own a hundred eyeshadow palettes or buy $35 foundation, but I do love applying my makeup and the way I look after. I mean, I think I look good before make up too, but I feel really great about myself after ;) Anyways, I'm a huge fan of drugstore products. Maybelline is apparently my favorite brand, but I also really like L'Oreal. These are my go-to daily makeup products:

Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation This foundation has been a favorite of mine for years. It leaves my face looking dewy and soft without looking oily or cakey, and so buildable! I use about two pumps for my full face and to blend down into my neck (#nolines) and it's the perfect amount to last me all day.

COVERGIRL Professional Loose Powder Although this powder has a very medicated scent to it, it's a really great powder. It sets my foundation for the entire day and I don't have to worry about my skin looking funky!

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze Eyeshadow bases like this (similar here) are my favorite. I'm all about a neutral eye, and this one is the perfect base for the perfect bronze look. 

Maybelline Line Stiletto Eyeliner in Blackest Black Winged liner is my favorite eyeliner look. I can't wear it to work (I wish) so I wear it every other chance I get! Line Stiletto is just about the best eyeliner I've ever used for winged liner: there is so much control with the felt tip!

Bare Minerals Lash Domination This is a great mascara. I was skeptical of buying a mascara for over $10, so I opted for the smaller sampler size from Ulta - and I don't regret it. I love this mascara. It's dry enough that it emphasizes my lashes, but wet enough that it actually works and elongates my lashes. The size is great, too, especially if you're hesitant to buy a more expensive brand.

Inexpensive makeup doesn't have to be bad makeup - you can get a look just as nice as higher end products! Plus, there are always coupons and deals with drugstore products - who could pass that up?! What products are you using?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.