Monday, January 5, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale

Ah, the true first celebration of the year: Lilly's After Party Sale. Living on the west coast, specifically the Pacific Northwest, my access to Lilly is extremely limited. There isn't a physical store in Washington that I can visit and shop, so I take great advantage when the After Party Sales come around. This morning I set my alarm to 4:55 am (#westcoastprobs) and sat up in bed shopping the sale. I panicked a little, as the site crashed right as I clicked "Secure Checkout" - scariest Lilly shopping moment! Luckily I was able to save my items and happily check out. Here's what I bought:

Corine T-Shirt Dress, Gigi V Neck Tank Top, Ember Shift Dress

I'm so excited about the dresses. I'm hoping that the Ember shift will come soon enough that I can wear it to Chris' formal this winter!  If not, definitely the spring formal. One item I'm pretty bummed out about is the Alene top - I tried putting it in my tote about a hundred times, but the site was crashed so I wasn't able to grab it. If you know anyone that has it in a small and would like to sell/trade, please let me know! 

Did you get anything from the sale?
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.