Friday, November 7, 2014

Fall Flats: Under $100


I am a huge fan of flats. You can find me wearing a pair year round, as long as I can keep my feet dry. They instantly glam-up an outfit, are so easy to style, and come in every color, texture, shape, and material you could dream of. Fall is the season of the flat. Pair with skinny jeans, a Thanksgiving skirt, leggings, you name it. I'm a huge fan of neutral pairs (leopard is so a neutral!) and found these six pairs online, knowing I had to share them. The best part: they're all under $100. I know what I'm doing this weekend, and it includes a trip to Nordstrom and my bank account ;).

What shoes are you loving this fall? Flats, boots, both?
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.