Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Affordable Gift Guide: BFFs + Sisters


The holiday season is officially upon us. Working at the mall has reminded me that people don't wait a day after Halloween to start Christmas shopping, putting up decorations, and creating wish lists. I'm a sucker for putting together gifts for my loved ones and decorating their presents (I absolutely love wrapping gifts!), but it can be both frustrating and discouraging when your budget is far lower than you'd like. As a 19 year old, I don't have a lot of extra money to spend on presents (though I wish!). I've been seeing a lot of gift guides that are "under $300" and such, but truthfully, that's still way out of my budget. Spending $300 on one gift for one person is impossible for me, so I've assembled an affordable gift guide - the bff + sisters edition. 

Everything is crazy affordable, yet still so cute and fun! My best friend and I love giving each other tea and a mug (I have so many from her!), which is an easy gift for any tea-loving girl. Add a cute hand written note, and your gift will be full of love.

sunnies  ||  mug  ||  nail polish  ||  notebook  ||  fur snood  ||  socks  ||  head bands  ||  coin bank  ||  lotion

Let me know - what's on your gift guide?
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.