Monday, November 24, 2014

Navy + Plaid, the usual


These photos are so delayed (I have not been on my blogging game lately, oops!). A couple of weeks ago, a Seattle photographer Michelle Dorman and I met up on Capitol Hill at Volunteer Park to shoot some photos! Michelle is honestly one of those people who just makes you feel comfortable and welcomed. We shared a bunch of laughs and got along so easily, and I'm sure we'll spend more time together in the future!

Capitol Hill is one of many Seattle neighborhoods. It's full of a vibrant and loving community, big and beautiful homes (it's where I hope to settle down someday), fun cafes, and good energy. Volunteer Park is a nice area where people bring lunch, walk their pets, visit the Asian Art Museum, plus everything else that attracts people to parks! I've been their plenty of times, being it's where the Seattle Aids Walk is hosted each year. 

Anyways, Michelle and I met up on a beautiful, sunny, and freezing Tuesday this month. My fingers were so cold (I don't know how she was able to keep snapping pics with her fingers exposed!) that I sat in the car for about 15 minutes just to warm back up. 

Check out Michelle's site and her other work. She's extremely talented and takes amazing shots. Her Instagram is full of her photos, too! Give her a follow - and if you're based in Seattle and ever need portraits, you know who I'm recommending. 












Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.