Tuesday, June 3, 2014

5 Summer DIY Projects

{link to photo below}


Summer is the perfect opportunity to catch up on all those Pinterest DIYs we all keep pinning! I know that my DIY board is packed full of projects I'm anxious to start. For summer, I'm really loving all the flower-oriented projects that are circulating. I mean, flowers are the best way to brighten up a space!



15 Tissue Paper Flowers  ||  I've made tissue paper flowers before, but I've only ever made them based off one DIY. This list has 15 different options, perfect for finishing wrapping a gift, to hang from your ceiling, or placing in an old iced tea jar!

Washi Tape Drink Stirrers  ||  This DIY is literally so easy. Put these little flags on straws for the perfect touch for a summer BBQ, birthday party, or 4th of July get together. So cute!

Blooming Letters  ||  Oversized letters are a great way to personalize a space. I have my initials at home that I spray painted gold, but I know I need to make some blooming letters for myself.

Glass Bottle and Wood Vase  ||  Now this is a project! I'm not the best with wood work, but this would be a great project to involve me and my dad. This vase is a great way to display some freshly picked flowers, not to mention showing off your skills ;). 

Peony Wreath  ||  Mackenzie Horan nailed it with this DIY peony wreath. You could do this with any flower, but I agree with Mackenzie's choice of peonies (they're my favorite!). It's such a cute and festive way to greet your guests and to brighten up a front door or display inside your home!



What DIYs are you planning on working on this summer?
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. The tissue paper flowers are so pretty! I love making crafts, so I might have to give that one a try!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.