Monday, June 2, 2014

Viva 2014

Chris and I on the cruise! Instagram

Woo, another formal! If there are two things that I love from dating a fraternity boy (man ;)), it's being able to meet so many hilarious, ambitious, and fun people, and attending formals. Chris' spring formal was this past weekend in Vancouver, BC! Vancouver is only an hour away from my school, but two hours for Chris. It was my second time in Canada and my first in Vancouver, so I was really excited. The city itself was absolutely beautiful and very similar to Seattle! The sun was shining and the weather was perfect for the formal's cruise. After the cruise, we went to a club in downtown Vancouver - that was exciting! It was crazy being of the legal drinking age and being able to get into a club. Dancing was so fun and overall, it was an amazing trip. I'm looking forward to next school year when I can visit Vancouver more often since I'm so close!

My dress is an oldie: I bought it for my junior year Tolo! That makes two occasions that I've worn this dress with Chris. It's from AX Paris, an online store that branches off a boutique from the UK! Chris' bow tie was the same one he wore to my prom last year - it seemed as though every Delt was wearing a bow tie (not complaining)! I still don't know how to tie a bow tie, so another girl had to tie Chris' for him (I should really learn). 

Overall, formals are my favorite, and I love being able to spend them with such fun people. I painted Chris a cooler - I'll be sharing that later this week ;).

My friend from high school Emma - she's an AXO!






Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.