Thursday, June 5, 2014

Campus Style Feature: Maya







Where do you find your biggest style influences?

I feel like I have a wide variety of styles I go to, and it all depends on my mood. I can go from dressing punk to sophisticated with one outfit change, just because it's the vibe I'm feeling.


What are your go-to pieces?
I love my beat up brown boots (featured here!). I've had them for three years and love them even more as they get more deteriorated. They go with everything in my closet.


Do you have a favorite accessory?
I'm obsessed with rings. I feel naked without them!

Is there a specific type of item (ei. tops, skirts, jewelry) you focus on when you get dressed?
Not particularly. Usually there's something every morning that catches my eye in my closet, and I start running outfit scenarios in my head. Sometimes it's simple, but sometimes I'm late to class finding the right one.

What are you eyeing this spring/summer?
I've been shopping around for long boho skirts lately, and I'm always on the look out for some good overall shorts!

Where are your favorite places to shop?
I want to buy everything Urban Outfitters has to sell, but when I make an effort to take the time, second hand and thrift stores are always a good place to look. I've found some of my favorite pieces there!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.