Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Fives

{source unknown}
Today I am waking up seriously thankful that it's Friday (#tgif). It's the last day of dead week, which means I only have a few more days as a college freshmen. Wrapping up my year, I'm coming to realize what great people I've met and become close with, and I couldn't be happier about that. I'm ready for the year to end, and ready to take on this well deserved summer. This weekend my mom and aunt are throwing my grandma a huge surprise birthday party - Filipinos do it big! I'm excited for a night full of delicious food, people I love to be around, and drunk adults singing karaoke! 



This video Upworthy shared is interesting and important. It addresses human trafficking, but through the approach of a photography's journey to end it. I definitely recommend it (plus, he's a Seattleite!).

Have you heard of the online magazine Undeniable? It's this amazing online magazine project that I'm a part of with a handful of other bloggers. I high suggest reading it - it's so well done and includes so many different, fun articles!

Nothing says summer like a cute everyday skirt. These skirts made from Sarta Designs are too darling and I can't wait until mine comes! Not to mention they're so affordable!

These wedges from Shop Hope's might be the perfect wedge: tall, neutral, and inexpensive. How cute would these be for dinner in the city?

Lilly Pulitzer released their new agendas for pre-order a bit ago. I want to pre-order one, but I don't know which print I want! I'm gravitating towards Peelin' Out or Jellies Be Jammin. Do you have a favorite?



Have a safe and fun weekend, everyone! Enjoy the sunshine!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.