Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Frives

{link}
I couldn't be happier that it's Friday... This has been a busy week! On top of all my school work, I made a special little trip down to Chris' fraternity on Tuesday for Greek Week and brought a few friends along. My week has gone fast, but I get to make another little trip down to Seattle and spend the night with Chris! Tomorrow we're coming back up to my school and celebrating the weekend on campus, enjoying an event filled campus weekend. There are going to be some local bands performing, a barbecue, and some other fun things, like a zipline! Here are my five links that I'm loving this week.



Did you see the recipe from PopCosmo? It's their Raw Chocolate Pudding! You need to peep it!

I'm sure everyone's posted this link, but these scalloped sandals are perfect for this summer.

This striped dress is just calling my name... It's only $14.29 (what?!) and I can definitely see myself walking through Seattle this summer wearing it.

How cute is this super easy DIY paper flower garland? High Walls really nailed it for the perfect spring DIY!

Natasha's Kitchen has the perfect summer cupcake recipe (I'm really into summer recipes right now!). These hydrangea cupcakes not only look delicious, they're almost too cute to eat!



Do you have any great weekend plans? Let me know what you're up to!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.