Monday, May 12, 2014

Travel Bug: Cities I Need to Visit

{link}
I absolutely love to travel. Doesn't everyone? I'm lucky enough to have traveled a good deal in these past 18 (almost 19!) years. I've been to a handful of states along the west coast, and many European countries, but there are still so many cities within the US I'm itching to visit! These are the cities I'm hoping to explore in the next ten or so years!



Boston
I have yet to hear anything negative about Boston. All the beautiful historic buildings, little cafes, and attractions makes it the perfect place to spend a low-key vacation. Plus, with all those universities, there's bound to be some fun attractions for young adults! 

{link}

Washington, D.C. (again!)
I had the great experience of being flown to a conference in D.C. last April, but I didn't get the opportunity to explore the city the way I wanted to. The conference was incredible, but I wish I could go back and truly take in what D.C. has to offer! I really loved the energy, and even doing all the tourist-y things - it's D.C., you can't not take a photo in front of the White House!
{link}

Chicago
Chicago has only been on my radar recently. Did you see this post from Gracey on her trip to Chicago? The tall buildings, the water, and all the museums to visit? Yes please! I absolutely love cities and Chicago, I'm sure, would be no exception.
{link}

Louisville
Do I even need to say it? The Kentucky Derby is something I hope to experience in my near future. I love the excitement, the big hats, and the dresses! I've never been into derbys, but I can see myself attending numerous derbys in my lifetime!
{link}

San Francisco
San Francisco has, in my experience, a reputation of being a very relaxed but fun city. One of my close friends at school is from here and hearing the stories he tells of the city makes me want to visit so badly! I love nothing like a big city on the water. I still have yet to visit a beach on the California coast - I want San Francisco to be the first!
{link}

Raleigh
Something about North Carolina is so appealing to me. It might be that it's a southern state on the water, and that my aunt lives right in the heart of Raleigh and loves it! Whatever it is, I'm dying to visit and luckily for me, am spending a week in Raleigh this summer before I spend a few nights in New York City. I've only ever heard great things about Raleigh, and can't wait to go shopping at Crabtree Valley Mall and Cameron Village!
{link}
New York City
This is a city where I know I don't need to say why it's on my list. Who doesn't want to visit NYC?! There are endless possibilities of how to spend your day, so many restaurants to discover, and neighborhoods to explore. Have you seen Katie from Katie's Bliss' Instagram? She uploaded so many beautiful photos of West Village - I need to see those townhouses for myself!
{link}


That pretty much wraps of my list (for now)! I hope traveling becomes somewhat regular for me in my future, but we'll see. If you have any recommendations for NYC or Raleigh, please let me know ;)

Are there any cities you need to visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.