Thursday, May 29, 2014

Friday Fives

{source unknown}
Happy Friday y'all! This week flew by. Weeks that start on Tuesday instead of Monday are always pleasant, but I do admit that my schedule does get a bit funky. My Memorial Day (and birthday) weekend were great and full love friends, family, laughter, and lots of cake (not complaining). Coming back to school on the other hand was difficult: the end(ish) of the quarter always makes me feel like I'm swamped with school work. This quarter has been especially tough and has demanded much of my attention. I'm so ready for this weekend and for Chris' formal tomorrow, in Canada! Follow my Instagram to see what I'm wearing before it gets blogged and to follow my life outside of this blog! Here are my favorite links this week:


Honestly, DIYs are my favorite. If I had more time during the school year to commit, I'd have a new project every week. This one is on the top of my to-do list - personalized pillows are always a yes!

Lemon is the flavor of summer. One of my favorite gelato flavors is lemon, hands down. This ice cream recipe looks absolutely delicious.

Maya Angelou wrote a poem that has helped me through some rough times in my life. "Still I Rise" will forever be a favorite of mine, written by such an amazing woman. Rest in peace, Maya.

I love lists. If I can make a list, I will (did you see my 20 Habits list?). This list of "Things to Do Instead of Spending Money" is perfect for anyone at any age, and has great date or hangout alternatives!

I'm sure everyone has already seen this article that's been circulating like crazy on Facebook. My best friend sent it to me thinking I'd really like it, which I definitely did. Whatever someone's view on sex may be, this article is very interesting and highlights some points that are important to consider. Let me know what you think!



Happy Friday, everyone! What are your weekend plans?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.