Monday, May 26, 2014

Spring Playlist


Spring is (slowly) coming to a close. When that'd typically break my heart, I've never been more ready for summer than I am this year! This time of year is always beautiful: flowers are in full bloom, the sky is bright blue, the grass as green as can be, and the temperatures are warm yet comfortable. Like anyone, I love listening to music (how cliche is that phrase?) and have a habit of making many playlists throughout the year. This is my current playlist, featuring Lorde, Smallpools (my current fav), and One Direction. It really gets me in the mood for the warm weather, the bright days, and ready for the day! Let me know what you think!


What are your current favorite songs?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.