Thursday, May 22, 2014

Must Have Swimsuits!


It's (unofficially) swimsuit season again! Even though I'm still in school, I am so ready to lounge by my best friend's pool all day and spend the days at the beach. Finding the perfect swimsuit, however, can be a challenge, and swimsuit shopping can be a really annoying and frustrating trip. It took me until last year to find a swimsuit top that I actually felt confident in! Because everyone's bodies are so different, it makes designing and finding a swimsuit difficult. Personally, I've come to love bandeau tops - they're very flattering for my small chest! - and I (secretly love) push up tops, too. As someone who doesn't have a whole lot going on on top, it's nice to have that little confidence boost! 

Looking online, I found a handful of swimsuits that I really liked. Triangl swimswear has exploded this year - it's as though everyone owns something from them! Victoria's Secret is always a great place to shop, too, but Target will always be #1 in my heart. This one piece, crochet overlay suit is absolutely beautiful, and perfect for wanting to cover up a bit. 

Tell me, where are your favorite places to shop for swimsuits?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.