Thursday, May 1, 2014

My College Dorm Desk


Can you believe it's already May?! I can't (oh wait, yes I can). In all honesty, I am ready for this school year to be over. I'm so envious of all the semester schools who are out of school this week and next. I'm still in school until June 12th! I want my summer to start already!

Going through some photos, I realized I never shared these that I took of my desk a little before spring break. I thought that, even though many schools are already getting out, I'd share them anyway! My desk seems pretty busy, but I like it. There's a good balance of practicality, bright colors, and inspiration, all that make it very personalized. The desks that my college offers aren't the greatest, but the do the trick. I hope you like how I keep my desk organized!







If you couldn't tell, I love patterned school supplies!


When do you get out of school?
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.