Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Double Navy







Sweater - Old Navy  ||  Button Up - JCPenny (similar)  ||  Skirt - H&M  ||  Tights  ||  Boots - Steve Madden (old, similar)  ||  Watch - Gruen II (similar)

Washington weather is treating us well today! The sun was out today and put everyone in a great mood. There's nothing like sunshine after so many days of rain and overcast. I have an early morning class which gets me walking to breakfast at 8 am every morning, so I put on some tights to keep my legs warm until the sun came out.
Next week I'm cutting my hair! I've been so bored with it lately and need a change. It's been long since I was in 5th grade (that's been over 8 years!). I know I'll be in shock for awhile after, but I also believe I'll really fall in love. I keep putting it up in a (not-the-cutest) pony just to keep it out of my way. Short hair will be perfect for this summer!

What do you think about short hair?
Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this outfit, it's so classy with the navy and peekabo collar! :)

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is adorable! Navy and pink always look so cute together- well done :)
    I miiight be a bit biased on the short hair question, but I think it'll look great! I cut mine last summer and have loved keeping it cropped! Can't wait to see pics!

    Hugs,
    Ingrid
    http://www.smilingridm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yeah?! I'm really excited (but obviously nervous) but my best friend did the same thing and loves her hair being short!

      Delete
  3. Take the plunge and cut your hair! I had short hair all through high school and was trying to grow it out in college but I felt like it wasn't ever styled. If I did take the time to style it, it would take forever and eventually be messed up by the end of the day! So naturally I chopped it all off earlier this semester and have been loving it again. Short hair really pulls your look together in an effortless kind of way and plus it's so much easier in the mornings! Can't wait to see pictures!

    Emily || emilyanddot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would take so much less time to do! Saving time in the morning is essential since I'm at school. I'm really excited! It's great to hear happy hair stories like yours!

      Delete
  4. I cut my hair off (10 inches) last October and I've had a love/hate relationship. Some days I love it, other days I really just want my long locks back! But I think you should go for it, and it always grows back;)

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10 inches is a lot! I know I'll feel the same way that you do, but like you said, it grows back! ;)

      Delete
  5. Love this look! You look so polished + classic! And I'm so excited to see you with short hair, it'll look fabulous ;)
    Xo,
    Neidelyn
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.