Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Fives

{link}
Phew! This week has flown by. I am so thankful that it's already Friday (again) and that Easter weekend is here. My plans for this weekend consist of visiting with my family, spending quality time with long time friends, and doing lots of reading for my Ancient Rome Literature course. Fingers crossed that the rain that has recently re-introduced itself to Washington doesn't prolong its stay and the sun comes back out! 


1  ||  Lorde has been playing on my Spotify playlist non-stop this week. Ribs and Glory and Gore are currently my top two favorites! I love listening to them with headphones in - the experience is so different! 

2  ||  This easy but stunning hairstyle from once wed is the perfect way to look put together under 10 minutes (when you take out the blow drying). Who know looking flawless could be so effortless? 

3  ||  Did you hear that I made a new Instagram? Now that I (finally) got a new phone, I decided to make an account for Prep Northwest - make sure to follow me here!

4  ||  Every once in awhile (let's be honest - every couple of years) I like to go back and read the history and meaning of my name. It's so fun and interesting! Behind the Name gives you a quick and easy definition of your name, and even shares what your name is in different languages! How fun?!

5  ||  Little illustrations are some of my favorite things to come across on Tumblr and Pinterest. Nanna Prieler has some of the cutest illustrations! This pineapple, for example - how cute?!


I hope everyone has a fun, safe, and sunny weekend!
P.S. Please share links to easy and fun hairstyles for collarbone-length locks! ;)

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Wow thats extremely wonderful I actually have detected a brand new app spotify premium apk real this app is nice and that i have started gazing it.Thanks for the assistance and suggesting the matter i'll travel with it.Keep publication and writing new article.

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.