Thursday, April 10, 2014

Friday Fives

{my photo}
I'm so glad this week is over! It's only the second week of the quarter yet I'm already exhausted. Thankfully this weekend will be full of relaxation, family, a baseball game (yay!), and a new haircut. I'm so excited! Hopefully this weekend doesn't feel as short as it is. Here are a few links I'm loving.


1  ||  Anyone remember me mentioning cooler painting in this post? This Facebook group is the perfect place to ask for advice, share tips, and post photos of (your own) coolers! It's so fun to look at!

2  ||  I found this great workout routine on Pinterest (are you following me?). Getting fit and being healthy is on my radar and this easy(ish) routine is a great way to start!

3  ||  Who can resist a Bath and Body Works sale? All their 3-wick candles are 2 for $22! There are so many amazing scents: Caribbean Escape (my #1), Limoncello, Pineapple Mango, Watermelon Lemonade, Sundress... I could go on forever (or for all 78). They're the perfect way to maintain relaxed when stuck inside studying.

4  ||  Have you read any Levo League articles? They're amazing. They feature anything from amazing career advice (including how to write the perfect resume!), to articles featuring different influential women, to fashion advice from iconic women in fashion!

5  ||  I'm considering splurging on a pair of Jack Rogers for this summer. My problem: do I want the Lauren sandal or the monogrammed ones?


I hope everyone has an amazing and sunny weekend!
Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I just bought candles but I wish I had waited and gotten some of the BBW ones! And go with the Lauren sandals!

    Xo
    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell fantastic. I think the Lauren sandals are calling me... ;)

      Delete
  2. I always cave and buy candles everytime I am in BBW! Even when I tell myself I wont! I love them all! And I hate my jacks... I seriously wear my knock off ones ten times more because the real ones are so uncomfy!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.