Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Fives

{link}
I've decided to change up my Friday Fives post. I really love the "Links" posts that other bloggers like Gracey and Caroline post! Being able to share great links in a simple way is very appealing. I hope you enjoy the change!

This week has been a slow one. It was my first week back to school since spring break, and the beginning of a new quarter. Already this week I've had a lot of homework. April is going to be a busy academic month for me! I'm happy to kick back this weekend with Chris and relax, and maybe even start painting his fraternity formal cooler!


Links

This sweater is the perfect take on the baseball tee. That bit of leather is so fun!

What's better than cilantro and avocado in a dish together? When it's healthy, too! This recipe looks too delicious.

Kate Spade has created the perfect summer sneaker. Under $100? I'm sold!

Have you seen this post from Thought Catalog? The perfect reminder for every college girl out there.

I've been addicted to the game 2048 for a couple of weeks now, but I still haven't beat it (I know...)! It's extremely relaxing for me and even more addicting: beware!



Do you have any links you'd like to share?

Happy weekend!
Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. I love those Kate Spade sneakers! So much! Happy Friday!!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Friday! Those sneakers are too cute!

      Delete
  2. Love love loveeee that baseball tee <3 I wore a madewell grey long sleeve shirt today with black leather detail on the shoulders, I don't know if you can really tell in the pictures but check out my latest post :) www.undeniablyanna.blogspot.com

    (BTW so excited to hopefully have you on board with our magazine!)

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it perfect for this summer?! I'm excited too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so gorgeous! And the place is so beautiful, indeed. :D
    And I love your blog, btw!. Followed you on Bloglovin. I hope you'd check my blog too and follow-back. :)

    xx
    Katherine @ Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.