Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Fives

{link unknown}

Happy Friday everyone! I am so thankful it's the weekend again. I plan on spending the new few days with old friends, my boyfriend, and doing a little bit of exploration. Fingers crossed that the weather forecast is wrong and the infamous Washington rain will go away! Can you tell I'm ready for summer? Here are a few links I've loved this week:


Tommy Hilfiger is always a yes, especially these summer sandals. Plus, they're under $75!

The Glitter Guide shared 10 Health Benefits of Lemons this week. I'm always a sucker for learning new ways to use natural or organic items in my health and beauty routines!

I've been especially into Pinterest lately (more so than usual). Make sure to follow me and leave your link below - I'm always looking for new people to follow!

This week was a "big" spending week for me - I ordered two pairs of Jack Rogers (two for a total of $40!) from Last Call. They should be getting here this week. Look forward to some posts featuring them ;)

Mother's Day is right around the corner (yay!). If you have someone special to celebrate that day, check out these adorable gifts from Kikki.K especially for moms.



I hope that wherever you are, you have a great (and sunny!) weekend ahead of you! 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.