Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Instagram + Life Recap

Happy Hump Day! I can't believe it's already Wednesday. It's going to be 77 degrees today and 80 degrees tomorrow - I'm so excited! I'm ready for warmer weather and to seriously break in my new pairs (yes, pairs!) of Jack Rogers! I've been on a bit of a shopping spree this past week. Three pairs of shoes, a Lilly dress (that I'll share on my Instagram when I receive it!), and a monogrammed necklace... Not complaining! ;)

Aside from my small splurge this week, I've been crazy busy with school. This quarter is kicking me in the butt! My lack of posts is sadly due to my over abundance of daily homework. I have a midterm next week (I can't believe semester schools are done/in the middle of dead week) for my Roman Literature class and find myself stressing out over Ovid, The Aeneid, and Augustus' life. Fingers crossed that my midterm goes well! Once school relaxes a bit, I'll be able to sit down and write some quality posts I've been meaning to get out and read all the posts from my favorite bloggers that I've missed. #summercomesooner

Today I'm sharing a few photos from my new Instagram account (make sure to follow me!). It's so nice having an account dedicated to my blog and to following other bloggers that I love and who inspire me. Leave your Instagram below and I'll take a look!

{link}

{link}

{link}

{link}


{link}

Hope you all have a great rest of the week!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.