Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Pixie




Old Navy satin shirt (similar)  ||  J.Crew Pixie pants (on sale now!)  ||  Coach cross-body bag (similar)  ||  AE Sandals (old, similar)  ||  Sunglasses (old, similar)

Happy Tuesday! It's a very happy Tuesday - I'm sharing my new Pixie pants today! I bought this amazing J.Crew Pixie pants over the weekend at my local J.Crew and couldn't wait to wear them. I snagged them for only $55! With the sale price and my student discount, I couldn't pass them up. They're incredibly comfortable, are appropriate for my internship this summer, and have a fun strip of leather down each leg. I'm in love!

Have you purchased any new pieces you can't wait to share?
Cheers!

10 comments:

  1. Those sandals! So pretty, just like you! :)

    BTW, would you like to follow each other? Followed you on Bloglovin'. :)

    xx
    Katherine @ Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Katherine! You're too kind! I'll definitely be checking out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a pretty color on you! I don't think I could pull off those pants haha you look fab in them!

    xo Madeleine
    www.smalltownrootsandcowboyboots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you so much! These pants are very flattering, I'm sure they'd look great on you, too!

      Delete
  4. Ahh, I love your blog soo much! Your style is perfection! Those sandals are fabulous! :) I'm loving the pixie pant and gladiator sandals combo!

    xoxo,
    Natalie Elizabeth

    www.natalieelizabetho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the tuxedo leather stripe so much! Pixie pants are my life, I probably wear mine three times a week - thank god for multiple pairs;)

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be purchasing more! They're so comfy!

      Delete
  6. Love the look! That top is so perfect for spring!

    Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caroline, I really appreciate it!

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.