Friday, December 27, 2013

1095 Days




There a lot of things people have said about love: that your legs will go soft when you hear their voice, that you'll stay up at night just thinking about them and their beautiful face, that you'll grow into each other and develop together, and that there will be nothing quite the same as hugging them or holding their hand. That person for me is Chris.
December is an exciting month. I have the pleasure of celebrating multiple occasions, including one of my favorites: my anniversary with Chris! I know that anniversaries are silly to some people, especially to think about an 18 year old celebrating their anniversary, but it means a lot to me. It really shows our commitment to each other, how important this is to us, and how much we love each other. Love at a young age can be tricky but I'm lucky enough to have spent the past three years worry free and filled with many laughs, smiles, and amazing memories. Here's to another three!

I thought I'd share some favorite photos of us over the years - they bring back great memories and make me even more excited to create more.

Cheers to sharing the love, with ourselves and to others!

3 comments:

  1. Awww these pictures are absolutely adorable! Congrats :)

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love that lasts!! All the best to you both for future!

    Ayesha
    Defining Me

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.