Sunday, December 15, 2013

December Inspiration



Credit

Credit


Being home for the holidays is a wonderful feeling - my own bed, homemade food, seeing my pets. But cuddling in my bed or on the couch in December makes me want to wear nothing but yoga leggings! This is just a little December fashion inspiration I found from Pinterest - make sure to check out my 'Inspo' board for more!
If any of these photos belong to you, or you know who they belong to, please let me know! I want to give credit to those who deserve it

Cheers to dressing nice in December!

4 comments:

  1. I love your choices for December inspiration the first dress is absolutely stunning! :)

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes it is! I'd love to get my hands on one!

      Delete
  2. Love the clothes. They are super pretty!
    You have a good choice!

    Ayesha
    Defining Me

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.