Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Gift Guide for the Best Ladies in Your Life - Including You!

1 ||  2  ||  3  ||  4  ||  5  ||  6  ||  7

Tonight I'm back with another gift guide! These are perfect for those ladies in your life you just can't seem to find anything for! Plus, they're all (remotely) affordable, so what are you waiting for? Let's get these gifts wrapped up!
Also, a fun fact about orchids (even though this one is fake!): orchids represent love, beauty, affection, luxury, and perfection. Let your best friend, sister, mother, aunt, or any other loved lady in your life know how beautiful you find her! Another plus: fake plants don't need care!

Cheers to gift giving!

6 comments:

  1. SUPER cute! I would love any of these! Definitely a great list for my sisters :)
    Also, beautiful blog, i'll be stopping by!

    Angela @ Pens & Peonies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so glad that you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. I've been seeing these mugs around & was wondering where I could buy one! Thanks for posting! Just found your blog- instant love!
    xoxo,
    getupanddressup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad I could help you out a bit!

      Delete
  3. I'm obsessed with those gold accented initial mugs! So cute and perfect for the winter season! I also love the Naked 3 palette! I have the first two and they are literally ah-mazing!

    XOXO, Kate

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the mugs just adorable?! I need to get my hands on the Naked 3 - it's perfect.

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.