Friday, December 27, 2013

Friday Fives


I'm in love with my Hunter boots! I bought them late August and for once, anticipated the rain so I could wear them! Now I've gotten in the habit of wearing them even when it's not raining (or snowing). They're just so cute and so comfy!

These Ghirardelli chocolates were a gift to me from my boyfriend's brother and his girlfriend. I used to hate dark chocolate, but over the past six months, I've really began to love it! Dark chocolate (and all chocolate) is absolutely wonderful with caramel - the Dark and Sea Salt Caramel is perfect!

I had to include my cat, right? On Christmas Eve I put this little Christmas collar of hers I've had for years on her, and she didn't fight it! Everywhere she went for two days, the little bells jingled. It was too cute! The collar really shows emphasizes how much weight she's gained... Haha!


I know Christmas is over, but I love Christmas trees. I love trees in general, and noble firs are no exception. Living in the PNW and loving trees is really a blessing. They're everywhere! And when they're decorated, it's beautiful. I'm lucky I live in a place where these are so abundant.


I apologize for the low quality of this selfie - it's the only photo of my robe I have! Ulta was having a special promotion where you received a "free" robe from them if you spent so much money. Luckily for me, I was shopping for cologne to give to my boyfriend, and that earned me a free robe! I chose the pink polka dot one. It's incredibly soft and comfortable. I can't wait to wear it back in the dorms!

I hope you've all had a great week!
Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I absolutely need to get those hunter socks, they are so cute! Great friday favorites, those chiradelli chocolates are amazing as well.

    -Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do for your new ones! And they're sooooo warm and comfy. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. I adore my Hunters, I could not live without them!

    xo Jocelyn | the-undecided-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Hunter boots and your kitty is sooo cute! I have a thing for cute kitties :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have a thing for kitties, too :) Yours is so cute!

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.