Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday Fives


  1. Today was the first snowfall of the year! Washington is known for its rainy weather, but oddly enough we don't get that much snow! Sylvester experienced snow for the first time this morning - she was so confused at first but later I caught her jumping around and playing in it!
  2. I took a nice visit to the local outlet mall this evening - there were so many amazing sales! Ralph Lauren, Kate Spade, Tommy Hilfiger... But I couldn't pass up J.Crew Factory's 50% off everything sale! I bought three items, including this beautiful tartan skirt I've been eyeing! An outfit post is surely to come soon.
  3.  Saving Mr. Banks - My family and I went to see this movie for my mom's birthday. Even though my siblings didn't like it, my mom and I loved it! It was unexpectedly emotional but also fun! It's one I'll definitely watch again once it's on Netflix. 
  4. I've recently rediscovered my love for Skins UK. For anyone who has Netflix and is comfortable with tv shows that involve swearing, sexuality, and drug use, I definitely recommend it! The American version is rubbish (this show is rubbing off on me!) but the original UK version is the perfect balance of real and exciting. 
  5. My mom turned 50 today! Birthdays are always so exciting, but 50th birthdays are truly special. I'm lucky to have such a loving and caring mom, and to be able to spend this day with her. Moms truly deserve the best!
My mom and I at prom last June!
Cheers to Friday - have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.