Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Santa's Favorites

My very first Christmas! December 1995
My bangs are so ridiculous, c'mon mom. December 1999

Most recent photo taken this year! Santa had my brother sit right in the middle.... December 2013
I thought I'd share some of my favorite Santa photos today! Every year my mom displays each Santa photo around our house so everyone can "admire" them. Fun little fact: the Ralph Lauren cardigan my older brother is wearing in the first photo, I now own and I'm currently wearing it! 
I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe, and loving Christmas this year. Merry Christmas to you all!

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Awww your first Christmas pictures are so cute! :)

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so fun! I love that your family takes the same picture every year!

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it too, it's really fun and a great way to share memories!

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.