Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Backwards





Tank - Hollister (similar)  ||  Bralette - Gilly Hicks (similar)  ||  Shorts - H&M  ||  Sandals - Jack Rogers  ||  Hat - UNC Student Store 

North Carolina has some serious heat that isn't quite the same in Seattle. Though the weather here in the PNW has been hot (in the upper 80s!), I began sweating just thinking about being in the sun all day in Raleigh. I'm not complaining - I love hot weather! The day my sister and I toured UNC, we also visited Duke. Knowing it would be hot, I decided to pair these super lightweight and adorable shorts with a basic tank and bralette. All the lightweight fabrics made walking through the campuses comfortable and the heat bearable! My Jacks were, of course, my sandal of choice. I also threw on this hat I bought for my dad from UNC, despite walking through Duke's campus (oops). 

I think we've all come to realize that H&M's website is seriously lacking. I can't find these shorts online anywhere, so I'm sharing some similar styles! They were only $12.95 and pretty great quality for the price, so I recommend scooping up a pair in stores while you can!

Shop similar:

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.