Thursday, July 10, 2014

Trend Watch: Crochet Shorts

{via}

Crochet shorts have been on my radar for awhile, ever since they first started popping up all over Pinterest and Wanelo during my senior year of high school. It's now over a year later, and I'm still swooning over them! I recently purchased a similar pair to these while in New York - blog post soon to come! - and love the bright orange color I bought them in. They are simple enough to wear to the pool or beach, but still nice enough to wear while going to lunch in the city. Mine are so comfortable and feel as though I'm wearing my Soffe shorts! Shop a few below:


What do you think about crochet shorts? Yay or nay?
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.