Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Exploring the University of North Carolina


I've always considered UNC at Chapel Hill to be my fantasy school. I knew it was a school I wouldn't be able to attend because it's competitive, and I wouldn't want to be so far from home, but that doesn't mean I'm not absolutely in love. Not only is this school the best public university in the country for pursuing public health (which is my passion), it's the most beautiful college campus I've seen (sorry, University of Washington. You know you'll always be #1!). Though it's summer and there weren't many students on campus, I loved how I felt walking through the buildings and along the brick walkways. My uncle, a proud UNC alum (he wears Tarheels gear all the time!), toured my sister and I around the campus. It was fun to explore the school, especially with someone who loves the school so much. I'm seriously considering applying here for graduate school - fingers crossed!








Do you have a dream school?!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.