Monday, July 14, 2014

Four Must Have Summer Dresses



1  ||  2  ||  3  ||  4

I am a sucker for a cute dress. Aren't we all? A well fitting and flattering dress is the easiest way to dress up, boost confidence, and show your fun side ;) Even though summer is halfway through and fall collections will soon be hitting the sales floors, I'm still in a summer state of mind (when am I not?) and am craving these dresses! Lauren James has so many great pieces, but this Livingston dress is A+. Other favorites, aside from the ones featured above, include this beautiful white and navy number, this palm leaf printed piece (featured on Caitlin's blog!), and this lovely lavender dress! Now that I'm back in Seattle, I'm going to definitely order myself one or two.

What dresses are you eyeing for this season? 
Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. Shop two piece short prom dresses and gowns for your prom or pageant at Promdresshut.com. Two-piece homecoming party dresses and 2-piece cocktail party dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.