Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Dinner in the City

{instagram







Kimono - Nu New York (similar)  ||  Tank - Kara (similar)  ||  Pants - J.Crew  ||  Heels - Steve Madden (similar)

Happy Tuesday! Similar to yesterday's outfit, this post features a kimono that I purchased Saturday in New York from Nu New York. I am absolutely in love with it! It's so soft, has a black backdrop, and is covered in cute little white flowers! Did I mention it's reversible? The opposite (which will be featured soon!) is navy with adorable swans covering it. It's perfect. I paired it with this bright coral tank I bought in a little boutique in the city called Kara. After I purchased it, along with a few other items, I read some reviews online that mentioned that the quality isn't too great... I guess we'll see! 

I loved the time I was able to spend in the city. Fingers crossed that I'll be able to attend a conference, like the Smart Girls Group Summit next summer! I love city life and New York has so much to offer and so much to explore. I can't wait to be back!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.