Sunday, July 6, 2014

Kimono in the City

{instagram}




My time in New York City was incredible. It was my first time ever visiting and I fell in love! I've always known myself to be a city girl, but this took it to the next level. I'm now in North Carolina in my aunt and uncle's lovely Raleigh home, craving my next NYC visit.
My younger sister Caysea and I, after a breakfast with our aunt and uncle at Ladurée, spent the day shopping around Soho. We didn't end up buying anything there, but it was so fun to see all the enormous shops and stores we don't have in Seattle. I wore this kimono - is that the appropriate term? I'm really not sure - I bought in Prague, Czech Republic two summers ago (similar here). I can't remember the name of the store and the brand I can't find anywhere online! I stuck with a basic blank tank front tucked into Forever21 high waisted black shorts, and my light pink Jacks. It was the perfect outfit to spend my first day in New York!

Have you been to the city? What's your favorite New York shop, cafe, or spot?
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya

Disqus for Prep Northwest

© 2013 Constance Browne and Prep Northwest.